- 3main types: Brown Rat, Roof Rat and House Mouse.
- One pair of rodents can give rise to about 2,000 in one year.
- A young mouse can enter a building through a gap 1cm square with ease.
- They eat food and contaminate it with urine and excrement.
- They gnaw into materials such as paper, books, wood, plastic,soft metals and wiring which may cause fire hazard.
- They spread many diseases.
- Rodenticide baiting at a strategic position, i.e along rat runways.
- Traps and Glue-boards and affected areas disinfected.
- Sanitation and Elimination of hiding places.
- Tempered Rat Bait Station will be installat surrounding Premises to prevent rat enter to building.