- Adaptable, living in shade or sunny areas and breed in stagnant water whithin one week.
- Can be active both in the day and at night and can fly a few kilometers.
- Mosquitoes seek their prey by the exhaled carboon dioxide and warmth of our bodies.
- Transmitter of numerous human diseases which can cause deathif untreated, such as: Malaria & Dengue.
- Seek out humans for a blood meal.
- Sanitation and habitat elimination are keys to managing.
- Mist Blowing or Fogging of all potential breeding grounds and harbourages for immediate extermination.
- Spraying larvaciding treatment on all the water stagnant area.
- Mosquito trap is a good choice to install at internal area.