- The most common flies are:
Housefly, Flesh Fly, Fruit Fly and Sewage Fly.
- An adult Housefly can cover as distance of 5km at a top speed of 6km per hour and beat its wings 200 times per second.
- The life cycle of the Housefly takes only 2 weeks to complete and the adult female can live for about 2 months.
- Disease transmitters eg. gastroenteritis, typhoid, cholera and tuberculosis.
- Causing major problems where infestations over-spill from breeding sites such as rubbish tips and animal houses.
- Sanitation and habitat elimination are keys to managing.
- Ultra low volume misting of all potential breeding grounds and harbourages for immediate extermination.
- UV insect sticky trap are able to caught the flies 24/7 in internal area.